- Tonight is the season finale of Next Food Network Star. I hope Aarti wins.
Project Runway started again. I love this show as if I wear designer clothes and not capris and tshirts.
- This is kinda’ like my love of HGTV and the Food Network- as if I decorate and cook.
I hope I’m all ready for Open House tomorrow. I’m not sharing my classroom this year, so I got to decorate it all myself. What fun!
- Daniel is still loving second grade and I’m so glad! I think he might have a crush on his teacher, though. J
- I’ve been thinking about making some resolutions in my life. Kinda’ like new year’s resolutions in August. I might need to make a separate blog post about this one.
I really want to watch The Last Song. This is another movie where I’ve read the book, but then missed the movie at the theater.
- I wonder how Miley Cyrus does in this role.
- I watched Message in a Bottle again last week. I alternate between wanting to hug and hit Nicholas Sparks. I LOVE his books, but every time they take a turn and get you all emotional and crying.
- I just saw a recipe for Salsa Chicken and Ranch Florentine Tostadas and now I really want to make it. It looks so good.
- I took a huge nap today and it was wonderful.
- I woke up with that ‘where am I?’ ‘what time of day is it?’ feeling though.
- I don’t like that feeling. Especially when my husband is heading out of the door and I can’t figure out where he’s going, because my head is still all foggy.
I’m so excited that fall is coming up. Even though it’s like 105 right now, cooler temperatures are coming!
- Along with jeans and long sleeve shirts and pumpkins and yummy smelling candles and fun holidays…
- I should go and fix my family something for dinner. Too bad it won’t be salsa chicken and ranch florentine tostadas.